Revolutionary Skin Tightening without Surgery
Why Plasma Pen?
Plasma Pen is an innovative, non-invasive, skin lifting, skin tightening and rejuvenation device designed to combat wrinkles, loss of collagen and sagging skin. As we age, the dermal layer thins and less collagen is produced which causes our skin to wrinkle and sag. The Plasma Pen and its fibroblasting technique is designed to dramatically repair, reverse, and mitigate these signs of aging.
At Vive, We Treat:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- The Plasma Pen works by converting electrical energy into electrostatic energy which is transmitted to the probe by impulse. At about 1mm from the skin, oxygen and nitrogen are mixed to produce an arc of plasma that discharges. There is an immediate contraction of the skin tissue and also thermal disruption within the dermis. This stimulates collagen production for the next few months, and also activates and releases important proteins in the dermis. The highly accurate and controlled micro-trauma to the epidermal layer (top layers) rejuvenates through healing and forms dry tiny carbon crusts and scabs, which fall off after several days. After these fall off, newly refreshed, tightened and youthful skin appears at the surface.
- The effects of the Plasma Pen last around 3 years, although results may be permanent.
- We usually recommend 7-10 days. This is how long it takes roughly for the carbon crusts to come away leaving just a pink undertone on the skin.
- Most people have no problem with the plasma and say nothing is really felt during the treatment . We do apply a topical numbing to make the treatment more comfortable. However, this depends on the client’s pain threshold and sensitivity levels.
- The healing process is the stages the skin goes through after having the treatment done. When first having the Plasma Pen treatment (depending on the area treated), you may experience swelling, heat under the skin, redness. However, these will subside after a couple of days. The first 7-10 days after the treatment the client will be waiting for the carbon crusts to heal and remove themselves. We have take-home products that can be used during this time. After these crusts have naturally fallen off, they leave a slight red undertone underneath the skin – they will not be painful, uncomfortable, or noticeable. This will usually only last a week, but on some occasions lasts for a maximum of a couple of weeks. We recommend staying out of the sun for as long as possible before and after the treatment.
- We suggest contacting the office to make an initial consultation to meet with our Providers. At your appointment, they will address your concerns and give you their recommendations to determine if you are a good candidate!
Top 1% in the Country for Aesthetic Procedures 💉 Creating an environment where people feel empowered & beautiful at any age.✨