MEDICAL MARIJUANA Program
A natural & alternative approach with Dr. Pinto
Why Medical Marijuana?
Vive has always been at the forefront of medical wellness through our weight loss program and our skin care and medical aesthetics program. Staying true to our mission, we have decided to expand our wellness services to now include the NJ Medical Marijuana Program, a treatment program offering a more natural, alternative approach to treating common issues such as anxiety, migraine headaches, painful periods, chronic pain and more.
Dr. Pinto is certified by the state to evaluate and treat using medical marijuana and cannabis and is offering consultations. The program is open to new and existing patients of Vive. We will be offering all our visits virtually using telehealth either by phone or through Zoom
What To Expect:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- In New Jersey, there are a variety of conditions that make an individual eligible for medical marijuana. Below are some approved and common medical conditions that may qualify for medical marijuana.
- Chronic Pain
- Inflammatory bowel disease, including Crohn’s disease
- Muscular dystrophy
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Seizure disorder, including epilepsy
- It is recommended that you do not travel with medical marijuana. Medical marijuana obtained in New Jersey is for use only in New Jersey, traveling with marijuana across state lines violates federal laws.
- After applying for your State card and the payment is processed the state will send you your medical marijuana card in the mail (Expect this to take up to 2 weeks but it usually comes quicker.) When you receive your card, contact your preferred dispensary to schedule an appointment. The cost of medical marijuana will be set by each dispensary. There are currently 6 dispensaries/ATC’s. The two closest to our office are Curaleaf in Bellmawr, NJ and The Botanist in Egg Harbor Twp, NJ
- There are a few ways to use Medical Marijuana – you can smoke marijuana, vaporize, eat it (“edibles”), cannabis infused butter/oil, and sublingual options. At your education visit with Dr. Pinto, he will review the ways to use medical marijuana properly & safely. Together, you will discuss the benefits of each and figure out what option would be best for you!
Top 1% in the Country for Aesthetic Procedures 💉 Creating an environment where people feel empowered & beautiful at any age.✨