A LID LIFT IN A BOTTLE!
WHAT IS UPNEEQ?
Imagine an EYE-OPENING Lift with a daily drop of Upneeq!
Upneeq is the only FDA-approved prescription eyedrop acquired for ptosis (low-lying or droopy lids) that lift your upper eyelids to open your eyes.
A non-invasive & non-surgical approach to give your eyes a lift for a more refreshed glow! Vive is one of the first offices in the Country to offer Upneeq. A whole new way to treat droopy eyelids. Upneeq has been seen in New Beauty, Elle, RealSelf, Vouge, Allure, and Bazaar!
What To Expect:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Apply one drop of Upneeq in each eye as directed once a day. Cut foil wrapper and remove single-use vial. Do not let the tip of the vial touch your eye or any other surface. Vials should not be re-used after opening or saved for later use.
- Upneeq contains oxymetazoline hydrochloride, a vasoconstrictor that causes the Müller’s muscle—one of two muscles that open the eyelid—to contract, creating a lift that will make you look more awake and refreshed that lasts about 8-10 hours. It is noninvasive and proven to start working within minutes. A single drop of Upneeq gives most patients a temporary eyelid lift of about 1 mm.
- Upneeq should only be used as prescribed: one dose, once daily.
- If you have mild, moderate, or severe eyelid ptosis (sagging or droopy lids) and you are not taking any medications that will interfere with Upneeq, then you may be a good candidate for the eye-lifting drop. Disclose all of your medications and supplements, as well as your medical history, with your provider in order to determine if you are a good candidate. Upneeq may affect blood pressure and amine metabolism and therefore may interfere with certain prescription medication including Monoamine oxidase inhibitors (MAO’s). If you are experiencing double vision, new onset of unilateral ptosis, unequal pupils, and lack of eye motility, let our providers know so they can refer you to a specialist.
- Yes! Clients who wear contact lenses may use Upneeq – however, you must remove the lenses before adding the drops to your eyes and wait 15 minutes before the lenses can be put back in.
- We do not accept payments from insurance providers. Upneeq is prices consistently for all clients.
Top 1% in the Country for Aesthetic Procedures 💉 Creating an environment where people feel empowered & beautiful at any age.✨