Hair Restoration with PRP
Frequently Asked Questions
Below is some information to provide you with a better understanding of Hair Restoration with PRP procedure.
- Safe and effective for all skin types
- Enhances growth of active hair follicles
- Stimulates growth of inactive hair follicles
- Reduces appearance of hair loss
- Minimal pain or discomfort
- Non-surgical procedure with little to no downtime.
The provider will collect a small sample of your blood to create concentrated plasma, then inject PRP throughout the treatment area. You may experience mild swelling and redness afterward, but other unpleasant side effects are unlikely. PRP hair restoration generally requires no downtime and minimal discomfort.
PRP will stimulate stem cells of the hair follicles to promote growth over the next few weeks. A series of 2-6 treatments is often necessary. Women and men tend to notice results over the next month or two.