An injectable for cellulite is here!
QWO is the first and only FDA approved injectable treatment for mild to moderate cellulite in the buttocks.
This minimally invasive injectable procedure releases fibrous septae enzymatically by specifically targeting types 1 and 3 collagen. This means the injectable is targeting the bands beneath the skin surface directly, which results in the smoothing of the skin for the improved appearance of cellulite.
QWO works in 3 ways:
Frequently Asked Questions:
- QWO is made from enzymes called collagenases. These enzymes are thought to target the structural causes under the skin, where cellulite starts. QWO works by releasing fibrous bands, redistributing fat cells, and stimulating the growth of new collagen.
- QWO can cause bruising and mild soreness.
- QWO is injected by one of our talented Aesthetic Injectors directly into targeted dimples in the buttocks using a small needle.
- When QWO is injected there is an initial minor pinch. Once the injection is complete, there is minimal discomfort. Many patients say their treatment was 100% painless.
- Adult women with cellulite should contact the office to schedule a consultation to see if they are a candidate for the procedure. Our Providers will assess your areas of concern and see if you would be benefit from this procedure.
Top 1% in the Country for Aesthetic Procedures 💉 Creating an environment where people feel empowered & beautiful at any age.✨